The Automated Reporting for Clients (ARC) will allow you to report each month online or by telephone.
Here is how it works:
* Rather than mailing or dropping off your Client Reporting Card, you will have two options to report:
   * Reporting on the Web here. The online reporting web site will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
   * Reporting by telephone - call toll free at 1-866-232-0214. This is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* The telephone and online reporting system will ask you similar questions that are currently on the Client Reporting Card.

Frequently Asked Questions
What if I forget my PIN or file number?
File numbers can be found on health benefit cards and on Client Reporting Cards. If you forget your PIN or file number, contact

What if other people find out my PIN number?
It is important that your PIN number remain confidential. If someone else finds out your PIN number, contact 1-866-232-0214 or your local office to receive a new one.

What if I make a mistake while answering the questions?
You are able to re-enter your information on the system. If it does not allow this, you can contact 1-866-232-0214.

What if I don't understand a question and want to speak to a person?
Consult the help features or call 1-866-232-0214.

Will I ever need to contact my Worker?
If you have any changes in your personal or financial situation, questions about your eligibility, or want to discuss your employment plan, you need to contact your worker.

How do I know if my cheque is coming?
Cheques are generally deposited four banking days before the end of the month. You can call the cheque information line at 780-427-6942 or toll-free outside of Edmonton: 310-0000.

Can I still send in my Client Reporting Card?
No, the card will still come in the mail with your health benefits card, but there is no need to complete or return the card.

How to Report Earnings
Any income received from the first day to the last day of the month must be reported. (Include tips, deductions for advances, uniforms, charges, meals and garnishees).

What do I do with my documentation?
Unless requested, do not submit pay stubs, receipts, or other documents. However, you must keep those in your own files as you may be required to provide documentation as part of a verification process.

What is considered self-employment?
Self-employment is earning a living by working independently of an employer either by freelance or by running a business.

Will I need to declare my income tax refund, Canada Child Tax benefit, Universal Child Care benefit and GST?
Canada Child Tax Benefit, Universal Child Care benefit and GST are exempt income and do not need to be reported. You will need to declare your income tax refund on question 27 in the guide.

What are the required employer deductions?
Any deductions required by an employer as a condition of employment such as EI, CPP, Income Tax and/or union dues.

What are allowable deductions if I am self employed?
The allowable deductions are those required by law and any other reasonable costs that are essential to the business operation.

Contact Information